To be determined
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
DATE OF ENTRY
To be determined
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Site Superintendent is responsible for the execution of the work. Without limitation, the duties of the Site Superintendent are :
- Participate in the start-up and planning of new projects
- Contribute to scheduling, risk management and quality
- Prepare short-term work plans
- Supervise the execution of the work according to the contractual documents
- Welcoming workers to the work site and presenting the prevention plan
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- Issue disciplinary notices in the event of non-compliance with requirements
- Fill out the daily work logs for projects
- Prepare time sheets according to budget activities
- Prepare purchase orders according to budgetary activities
- Represent the company with government authorities
- Effectively use the tools and technologies at his/her disposal
- Work with his/her team to achieve project objectives
- All other related tasks
- 5 years of job-related experience
- ASP Construction Map
- Training for working at heights (Fall Protection Certification)
- WHMIS / WHMIS Courses
- Valid driver’s license
- First aid training, an asset
- Training for driving a basket, an asset
- Autonomy and sense of organization
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BEAUDOIN CANADA
- Competitive salary
- Annual vacation
- Collective insurance and telemedicine
- Pension and profit sharing
- An incentive for health and well-being
- Dynamic team
- Continuing education
*The masculine gender is used to lighter the text.
CONTACT US !
If you have an interest in joining our team and believe we have the qualities and skills of the candidate you are looking for, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter. We are also available to answer your questions about the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
BEAUDOIN CANADA INC.
95 Technologie Blvd, Unit 101, Gatineau (Quebec) J8Z 3G4
VOUS AVEZ UNE IDÉE ?
BEAUDOIN CANADA EST VOTRE PARTENAIRE DE CHOIX POUR CONCRÉTISER VOS PROJETS.