95 Technology Boulevard, #101, Gatineau, QC J8Z 3G4
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
DATE OF ENTRY
To be determined
The project manager works with several stakeholders, coordinates all stages of a construction project and ensures its success.
- Plan and optimize the realization of projects
- Maintain and ensure compliance with schedules and budgets
- Manage project risks and quality
- Effectively use the tools and technologies at your disposal
- Ensure customer and collaborator satisfaction during and at the end of projects
- Work with your team to achieve your objectives
- Negotiate and review contracts with collaborators
- Rigorously follow up on the various deliverables during the project
- Actively prevent problems that could affect the project
- Ensure the maintenance of a healthy work climate in his teams
- Ensure compliance with contracts with clients and collaborators
- Manage complaints
- All other related tasks
• College or university training related to employment
• 5 years of experience related to the job
• Fluency in French and English
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrate leadership skills
• Autonomy and organizational skills
• Certification in project management and BIM experience are assets
- Competitive salary
- Annual vacation
- Collective insurance and telemedicine
- Pension and profit sharing
- An incentive for health and well-being
- Dynamic team
- Continuing education
*The masculine gender is used to lighter the text.
CONTACT US !
If you have an interest in joining our team and believe we have the qualities and skills of the candidate you are looking for, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter. We are also available to answer your questions about the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
BEAUDOIN CANADA INC.
95 Technologie Blvd, Unit 101, Gatineau (Quebec) J8Z 3G4
VOUS AVEZ UNE IDÉE ?
BEAUDOIN CANADA EST VOTRE PARTENAIRE DE CHOIX POUR CONCRÉTISER VOS PROJETS.