HEALTH & SAFETY
Health & Safety Officer
To be determined
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
DATE OF ENTRY
To be determined
The H&S Officer ensures that all work is carried out in compliance with occupational health and safety provisions.
- Maintain the general prevention plan for the company
- Prepare specific prevention plans for projects
- Contribute to the company’s OHS committee and report on performance
- Prepare the reception of workers on work sites
- Periodically inspect and report on projects
- Represent the company before health and safety authorities
- Issue disciplinary notices in the event of non-compliance with requirements
- Effectively use the tools and technologies at his/her disposal
- Work with his/her team to achieve project objectives
- All other related tasks
• Job related training
• 5 years of experience related to the job
• Fluency in French and English
• Autonomy and sense of organization
• Safety officer certificate from the CNESST (mandatory)
• Autonomy and organizational skills
• Competitive salary
• Annual vaction
• Collective insurance and telemedecine
• Pension plan and profit sharing
• An incentive for health and well-being
• Dynamic team
• Continuing education
*The masculine gender is used to lighter the text.
CONTACT US !
If you have an interest in joining our team and believe we have the qualities and skills of the candidate you are looking for, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter. We are also available to answer your questions about the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
BEAUDOIN CANADA INC.
95 Technologie Blvd, Unit 101, Gatineau (Quebec) J8Z 3G4
VOUS AVEZ UNE IDÉE ?
BEAUDOIN CANADA EST VOTRE PARTENAIRE DE CHOIX POUR CONCRÉTISER VOS PROJETS.