95 Technology Boulevard, #101, Gatineau, QC J8Z 3G4
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
DATE OF ENTRY
To be determined
The estimator analyzes plans and specifications for all types of projects, collects quantities and obtains quotations in order to set a price based on the information available for a project.
- Research and bid on public projects
- Contribute to bidding and tendering strategies
- Invite bids and follow up with subcontractors and suppliers
- Study plans and specifications
- Perform quantity surveys
- Obtain and analyze bids from subcontractors and suppliers
- Establish costs for all project budget items
- Participate in costing studies (classes D to A) for preliminary projects and proposals
- Effectively use the tools and technologies at his/her disposal
- Work with his/her team to achieve project objectives
- All other related tasks
• Job related collegial training
• 5 years of job related experience
• Fluency in French and English
• Autonomy and sense of organization
• Estimating certification and BIM experience are considered assets
• Competitive salary
• Annual vacation
• Collective insurance and telemedecine
• Pension and profit sharing
• Incentive for health and well-being
• Dynamic team
• Continuing education
*The masculine gender is used to lighter the text.
CONTACT US !
If you have an interest in joining our team and believe we have the qualities and skills of the candidate you are looking for, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter. We are also available to answer your questions about the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
BEAUDOIN CANADA INC.
95 Technologie Blvd, Unit 101, Gatineau (Quebec) J8Z 3G4
YOU HAVE AN IDEA ?
Beaudoin Canada is your partner of choice to realize your projects.