95 Technology Boulevard, #101, Gatineau, QC J8Z 3G4
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
DATE OF ENTRY
To be determined
The Accounting Technician works with multiple stakeholders (subcontractors, project team, finance department) and duties include but are not limited to:
- Process and account for project invoices
- Prepare payments to subcontractors as well as the necessary documents related to payments (release, stat dec, CCQ, CSST, etc.)
- Coordinate the documentation required for payments to be released
- Establish, maintain, efficiently organize, and archive accounting documentation
- Maintain up-to-date disclosures and releases
- Respond to subcontractor requests in a timely manner
- Maintain company and project financial information available in real time
- Quickly raise financial issues for the company
- Ensure complete satisfaction of stakeholders
- All other related tasks
- College education in accounting or a combination of equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in a small business related to the construction industry
- Fluency in French and English
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Teamwork, listening skills and positive attitude
- Organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Maestro software (an asset)
- Competitive salary
- Annual vacation
- Collective insurance and telemedicine
- Pension and profit sharing
- An incentive for health and well-being
- Dynamic team
- Continuing education
CONTACT US !
If you have an interest in joining our team and believe we have the qualities and skills of the candidate you are looking for, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter. We are also available to answer your questions about the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
BEAUDOIN CANADA INC.
95 Technologie Blvd, Unit 101, Gatineau (Quebec) J8Z 3G4
VOUS AVEZ UNE IDÉE ?
BEAUDOIN CANADA EST VOTRE PARTENAIRE DE CHOIX POUR CONCRÉTISER VOS PROJETS.